A great exterior paint job can make your home stand out from your neighbors and boost your resale value. The exterior finish is also important for protection against the elements.
Preparation is the most important step towards ensuring a beautiful and long-lasting exterior paint job.
Proper preparation starts with cleaning the surface to be treated to remove loose paint, dirt, mold, and mildew in order to achieve maximum adhesion of any coating material. Next, scraping and sanding of all peeling areas are addressed. All gaps between wood should be sealed with special sealant. We take care of all the preparation as well as the painting.
The experts at Immaculate Paint & Construction provide exterior services including the following:
- Siding (Vinyl, Fiber Cement, Insulated)
- Window Installation (Vinyl, Storm, Fiberglass, Premium Wood)
- Fascia and Aluminum Wraps
- Design and Build
- Patios, Decks and Sunrooms
- Hail Damage Repair
- Snow Removal
- Power Washing
- Roof Cleaning
As part of your painting service, we:
- Fill nail and other holes
- Repair nail pops, cracks and dings
- Clean and Prep your trim and other exterior surfaces
- Fill Seams and Joints
- Caulk windows and other exterior joints
- For and additional charge we’ll replace trim, siding or stucco
We do in days what would take you weeks
What sets us apart?
- Dependable services
- Full Preparation, Repairs & Clean-up
- Full Licensing, Bonding, Insurance, and Warranty
- FREE color consultations
- Free estimates
- Quality Control
- Supervision & Inspection
- Competitive Pricing
- Most reliable
At Immaculate Paint & Construction, we can handle all jobs, big or small, and we offer painting services for both interior and exterior painting jobs. Contact us at (409) 750-9973 for your Free quote on a professional exterior paint job.
Serving Galveston County and Houston Areas
Learn More About Our Commercial Painting Services